The 100 Lights logo

The 100 Lights

by Smarcle, Inc.

Application Details

Category:
Games
Stage:
Live in Store
Launch:
Live App

Markets

image description
image description
image description
image description
image description

- Explore a house filled with challenging rooms and see if you can turn on all of the lights in this tricky, hidden object puzzle game.

- Advance to the next puzzle by turning on all the lights!

-Features:
- Bite sized gameplay!
- Clever puzzles!
- Beautiful, hand-crafted graphics!
- Fifty unique levels with more on the way!

How to Play:
- Turn on every light source on the screen to advance.
- Use your mind and the unique features of your iPhone and iPod to come up with the solution.
- Certain items can be picked up and will help you along the way.

Why Should You Back This App?

We already have a huge following with over 50,000 downloads! We have very positive reviews and with the right marketing budget it has potential to reach TOP 25.

What Will The Money Be Used For?

Being that the game is already developed and on the app store, we will be using 95% of the money toward marketing efforts. The other 5% for additional level game design and improvements.

Welcome to appbackr, a crowdfunding marketplace for mobile apps!

appbackr is the first crowdfunding marketplace for mobile apps. Developers connect with 'backrs' to help fund, market, and distribute their apps.

Backrs make a profit as the app sells in retail app stores. appbackr allows anyone to take part in the new app economy...and make some $$$.

Some apps are finished and some are still being developed. Backing an app early gives you the opportunity to make a higher return.

Creating an app is hard work. Developers work tirelessly to build, perfect, and promote their apps in a very competitive market. appbackr gives them a place to find like-minded people to help support them in their journey.

We're glad you're here...welcome to appbackr!

Got it?...Thanks!