School of Chaos MMORPGby VNL Entertainment
- Live in Store
- Live App
Android Free with In-App Purchase
Update: Currently working on Quest Maker, this is what makes this game unique as the players can now create their own quests where other players can play. This means that there will be a virtually unlimited amount of quests to play!
"This is the beginning of a very fun and exciting MMORPG journey. The journey starts off at a school that has become chaotic. The teachers are gone. Probably eaten by zombies... Now the kids are free to do what they please! Sounds like fun?
But wait... There are consequences that come with not having any authorities around. Bullies used to back off when a teacher walks by. What happens now? What would you do in such a school? It seems that we're back to the basics where it comes down to the survival of the fittest!"
Hello MMO fans! This game project is currently in experimental mode. It is only at the initial phase of the road map at this point but it will still be very fun to play!
The goal of this project to to create an MMORPG that is simple to play, but at the same time gives you complete freedom. We also want to create an environment that you can do lots of things in. Right now it is basically free for all, everyman for himself. The next phase of this game will be to build another school next to the current school. Students will cooperate with their own schoolmates to defend against the rival school kids. You can also infiltrate the other school and take their treasures for better rewards such as money, items, and level-ups.
In the meantime, please have fun with what's available and watch this game evolve. Your participation and support will help us shape this app into the MMORPG that everyone is always hoping for!
- 3D Open world sandbox environment allows you to free roam an entire school
- Fully customize your character with over 5 billion different possibilities
- Over 30 different fighting moves to crush your enemies with
- Loads of weapons and armors to aid you along your journey
- Actively under development which means this game will evolve greatly to meet your MMORPG desires
Why Should You Back This App?
My last app Bad Nerd was launched without being backed, but it was such a success that it still pays for my bills today! This new game will be even better! BACK IT TODAY and also enjoy the rewards of your bills or entertainment being paid for while I work hard for you!
- I left my day job last year just to make games so you know I'm committed and I will ensure that this next game reaches its maximum potentials.
== School of Chaos is unique to the Android market's usual MMOs ==
-It is an online RPG where you get to customize your character(with over 5 billion possible unique looks).
- The system is simple and easy to learn and will not repel the casual gamers who do not have time or patience to learn the steep curves of most RPGs. However this does not mean that the game does not have the deep details that RPG lovers look for. But rather, the complexities are masked by very simple UIs and learning happens progressively as knowledge transferred to the players are spread out into very small points making learning not feel like a long winded tutorial that most casual players will simple exit out.
- This game is not a turn based point based battle system, but a full fledged action fighter brought online making it attractive to the arcade lovers and at the same time integrating this experience online, massively.
- Players get to create their own quests(Currently being developed and will be released soon!). The quests will first have to be played by the player just to prove that it is beatable by someone at his level. Then if he/she beats it, it will be automatically submitted for review and level-rated by a moderator, then finally released to the public. This means a virtually unlimited amount of quests to play!
What Will The Money Be Used For?
- Servers that can hold many players. (Already paid for as an initial investment)
- Professional software licensing for making the game. (Also already paid for!)
- Keeping me afloat as I have dived into game development fulltime last year.