I Can Write kids alphabet writingby Teknowledge Software
- Live in Store
- Live App
"I Can Write" is a fun way of teaching your child the Alphabet and Number set. This educational game comes with colorful eye catching graphics which teaches not only the correct way of writing A-Z but also recognize letters and numbers.
Each Alphabet has a clear pronunciation in a cartoon voice with a small funny jingle to add more excitement. The audio teaches correct phonetic sound of each Alphabet. Covers also the "Aabaakada" style of phonetics.
The whole app is designed to be a virtual play garden of Bees who collect flowers on an Alphabet board. Child needs to trace the entire letter in a pre-defined correct path from one tiny flower to another. Its an intuitive way of traditional "join-the-dots" book to write the entire Alphabet. The honey bee doesn't move if the child draws an incorrect path and shows a correct flag if the child is successful in tracing the entire alphabet.
* Choose from A-Z in upper case and lower-case.
* Choose from 0-9 number set.
* Clear Audio of the Alphabet with Phonic Sound. Example: "A as "aa"(The sound for 'aa') for Alex or Apple"
* Paint Palette to choose the marker colour
* Animated Garden theme which has animated butterfly, rabbit, bird.
* 4 different styles of honey-bee to choose from.
* Excellent Colours and illustrations.
Why Should You Back This App?
Over the years we have seen that kids if not taught how to write in a proper way have a really bad handwriting. We took the advantage of technology and after a good research came out with this app which helps the child how to write in an intuitive way!
Along with this, we also added correct way to pronounce each alphabet in a proper phonetic way. Children would just love this app!