Dragon 8 Card Pokerby GL66 Studio
- 12/01/12 - 12/31/12
Apple Free with In-App Purchase
Dragon 8 Card Poker is a online game and is a 8 cards variations of the Chinese poker, also Pusoy , is a card game that has been played in the Asian community for many years. It has begun to gain popularity elsewhere because it has many features of an "exciting" gambling game:
- The rules are simple—only a basic knowledge of poker hand rankings is needed to get started.
- There is a large element of luck involved, therefore a beginner has a good chance of winning in the short term, even against experienced opponents.
- Bad players may not be so easily deterred by losses, as they can more easily attribute bad results to their cards rather than their plays.
- More advanced players can still apply enough strategy to the game to give themselves a significant advantage over bad players.
- The game format results in frequent unexpected wins and high ranking hands.
- 2 to 6 players are required to play the game.
In Dragon 8 Card Poker, each player receives a 8 card hand from a standard 52 card deck plus 2 jokers as wild cards. After received cards, they should pick one unwanted card to exchange with other players. Each player then has to divide his cards into three poker hands : two containing 3 cards each (known as "the middle" and "the back"), and one containing 2 cards ("the front"). All players will try to beat the corresponding poker hands made by the other players.
Why Should You Back This App?
There is a few Chinese Poker on the market and most of them are success.
None of the 8 cards variations are on the market and it is a great opportunity to invest.
What Will The Money Be Used For?
Funds raised on appbackr are for the game's development, marketing and server running cost